Have you ever really took the time to sit with your emotions? Do you know what your happy feels like and when you are living in it the most? If your answer is no, let’s see what we can do about that right now:)
I have learned that emotions have a life as well. They can control you negatively or positively based on the decision you make after the feeling is executed. It’s all up to you.
For me I have started becoming more aware of how I really feel due to me active involvement in daily journaling. Journaling is so much more than just writing.
But that’s another blog for another day 🙂
Today I would like to discuss how you rate your happy. Do you wait for someone to let you know if your happy or do you control your own happiness? Yes, No or maybe:)
Here is a mini journaling assignment I do to remind myself to live in the moment with my emotions right now.
Here is a sample of my journaling assignment for today:
I am happiest when my heart feels….
The lesson I gained from today’s assignment is that paying attention to my heart determines how I show up in my today.
I challenge you to do yourself a favor tonight and complete this assignment. Let me know if it was helpful for you as well.
So until next time…Remember you are alive to live!!
1. Unlimited energy to work until you fall asleep.
2. New thoughts and ideas will accompany the desire.
3. Moment of joy which is the auntie to happiness.
4. Your higher power’s nudge to keep going
5. Clarity to clear your memories bank’s pathway to your next step.
6. The need to take action naturally without second guessing.
7. Self-validation to grow now.
8. New energy given by the people waiting to help you fulfill this desire.
9. It’s time to put the whole YOU first while accepting all your the flaws
10. That the word “No” is self-love.
11. The need to smile involuntarily.
I hope you enjoy and grow from this list of confirmation that you are on the right track.
How do you know when your heart is aligned with your desires?